*Sleepless Theme #19 by destroyer.tumblr.com for sleeplessthemes.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! */>
1. my flannel sheets
2. my kitty snuggling with me right now even though she doesn’t like snuggling at all
3. my best friend has been listening to me whine about the same thing for the past three weeks and she’s still genuinely concerned and making me feel better
4. mumford & sons pandora
5. ‘bleed red’ sweatpants
6. the a-team is always there
7. my students are going to wake up in the morning & be genuinely excited to come to school and see me
8. i get to give 5 of my kids math awards in front of the school and they’re going to be so excited
9. i’m not pregnant
10. annie’s going to go to happy hour with me tomorrow
11. not one of my students in any of my three classes has less than a C grade
12. my new coffee cup
13. stress relief tea in kelsey’s classroom to drink tomorrow
14. birthday in 14 days!
15. home to montville in 12 days. just 12 days.
16. james is going to have so much venison for me to eat.
17. the cowboys have a bye this week so i don’t have to watch them lose
18. i’m going to quit the bar soon & get a better second job
19. my friends are driving all the way from new york and jersey and massachussetts and maybe canada just to see me for my birthday
20. tomorrow is friday, then you have two days off.
21. johnny cash
22. my paper is almost done
23. my students really do love me
24. i don’t live in hartford anymore
25. i have the best parents & brother i could ask for, honestly
26. they put up with a lot of my shit. a lot.
27. it’s not yankees season anymore
28. there’s a lot more to worry about in this very moment in this life that are going to affect you for a lot longer than what boys love you right now.
29. i’m 22 & i have a job that a lot of adult teachers can’t get. and i’ve been wanting this job since i was 7. i’m literally living my dream.
30. i have money in the bank. not a lot but enough.
31. you have a job, you have amazing friends, amazing family, you’re alive, you’re not sick, you have a good sense of humor, you’re not too fat, your hair’s not too short anymore, your family is healthy, your friends are healthy. not one boy is ever worth crying about when you have these things.
i’m either feeling ‘alone with you’ by jake owen or ‘best i never had’ by beyonce. there are no in-between emotions.
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
bad that all i can think of is monkey emojis?
drinking wine, making homemade eggplant parm, listening to barstool beats & doing it all alone in my apartment. alone nights are phenomenal sometimes.
whoa. it’s 12:30 am and i’m in my bed and i was half asleep and i just had such an overwhelming realization- like i felt my stomach flip over and i woke up completely. i can’t keep waiting around and doing this ‘casual thing’ with this guy because it’s literally putting everything else on hold and that’s not fair. i need to just erase him from everything for real and be done with it. so dramatic. but really.